At Hardwick, we recognise and value the importance of wider school partnerships.
We are fortunate to have a close working relationship with a number of local schools across the city. In particular we regularly work with colleagues from St Chad's Infant and Nursery School, St James’ CofE Infant and Nursery School and St James’ CofE Junior School, a link strengthened by our joint Executive Headteacher, Mr Gallimore.
Derby Dioceses Academy Trust Derby City Hub
More recently, we have forged close partnerships with other local city schools within DDAT, including Arboretum Primary, Bishop Lonsdale CofE Primary School and Firs Primary.
Hub Meeting Dates:
- DDASH Meeting (1:15 Loscoe) 18/01/19
- Hub Head’s Meeting (12:00 – 2:30 Arboretum Primary) 23/01/19
- Heads and Clergy Conference (9:00 Chatsworth House) 11/02/19
- DDASH Meeting (1:45 William Gilbert) 15/03/19
- Hub Head’s Meeting (12:00 – 2:30 Hardwick Primary) 22/03/19
- Head Teachers Briefing (8:30 – 3:30 Hassop Hall) 26/03/19
- Andy Wolfe – Peer to Peer Training (Hassop Hall) 03/04/19
- DDASH Meeting (1:15 Newbold) 17/05/19
- Hub Head’s Meeting (12:00 – 2:30 Bishop Lonsdale CofE Primary) 21/05/19
- DDASH Meeting (1:15 Walter Evans) 21/06/19
In addition to this, we continue to develop collaborative partnerships with other schools within the larger ‘DDAT family’.
Derby Inner City Cluster Group
We also work in close partnership with a number of schools across the city as part of a local 'cluster' group, including Akaal Primary, Arboretum Primary, Bemrose Primary, Bishop Lonsdale CofE Primary, Firs Primary, Harrington Nursery, Pear Tree Infants, Pear Tree Juniors, Rosehill Infants, St Chad’s CofE Infants and Nursery, St James’ CofE Infants and Nursery, St James’ CofE Juniors, Walbrook Nursery and Zaytouna Primary.
- Cluster Network/Heads’ Meetings (4:00 – 5:00 Arboretum) 30/01/19
- Open Days:
- Arboretum Primary Thursday 14th March
- Hardwick Primary Tuesday 19th March (a.m.)
- Pear Tree Infants and Walbrook Nursery Tuesday 19th March
- Bemrose Primary Wednesday 20th March
- St James’ Juniors Thursday 21st March
- Harrington Nursery Tuesday 26th March
- Heads’ Cluster Meeting (9:30 Zaytouna) 09/04/19
- Cluster Network/Heads’ Meetings (4:00 – 5:00 Arboretum) 12/06/19
- Open Days:
- Arboretum Primary Tuesday 18th June
- Harrington Nursery Tuesday 18th June
- Pear Tree Infants and Walbrook Nursery Tuesday 25th June
- St James’ Juniors Tuesday 2nd July
- St Chad’s Infants and Nursery Wednesday 3rd July (a.m.)
- Cluster Summer Fair (10:30 Arboretum Park) 13/07/19
Throughout the year, we hold a number of 'Open Days'. At Hardwick so far this year, we have hosted Open Events to showcase and celebrate our EAL, Reading, Mathematics, Safeguarding and Inclusion provision.
Our next Open Event will be on Tuesday 19th March (9:15 – 12:15).
Further details (including information on how to book) can be found below.