Microsoft Teams Tutorial
Things you need to do before using Teams
1. Connect to Wi-Fi.
How to connect to Wi-Fi on Windows 10
1. In the Windows taskbar, click the Network icon, which looks like a radio signal coming out of a tiny dot.
2. Locate the name of the network you want to join and click on it.
3. When prompted, enter the network security key, which is the password for the Wi-Fi network you're attempting to join. Note that this may be printed on the back of the router or may be uniquely chosen by the owner of the network, in which case you'll need to ask them for the password.
4. Hit "Next" once you've finished entering the password. You should then be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
In addition, your Windows 10 operating system will remember every Wi-Fi network you ever join, storing the login information so that you can rejoin easily without having to re-enter a password the next time you want to use it.
2. Have your Teams password ready.
Installing Teams on your Device at Home
This video will guide you through the setup process so you can install Teams on whatever device you have at home.
Introducing your new Virtual Classroom
This video explains how to find your new Virtual Classroom in Microsoft Teams, how to communicate within the Classroom using Posts, and how to find resources stored within the files section.
Attending Live Lessons in Microsoft Teams Meetings
This video explains how to find and join your live lessons in Microsoft Teams, some advice on live lesson etiquette, and how to find the video recording of the lesson once it's over.
Completing Assignments (Homework/remote learning tasks) in Teams
This video explains how to complete tasks and turn them in using the Microsoft Teams assignment tool.
OneNote Class Notebook
This video explains how to Open your OneNote Class Notebook for the first time, how to create pages, write and ink your answers in pages distributed by your Teacher. Use the search function, translate pages and read aloud your text with Immersive Reader.