SEND and Inclusion
SEND Governor: Mr A Repesa
Head of School and Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs R Sandhu
Nurture Group Leaders and Deputy Safeguarding Leads: Mrs R Yates and Mrs R Oliver
All of our staff work closely together with support from external professionals such as the Educational Psychology Service, School Nursing Team, specialist teachers and advisors, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy to secure the highest standards of provision and care for all of our children.
If you have any questions about Inclusion and SEND at Hardwick Primary School, please contact our Inclusion Manager, Mrs Smith.
- Your Wellbeing Top Tips.pdf
- Timetable suggestion - words & pictures - primary & SEND.pdf
- Coronavirus and UK schools closures - support and advice from British Psychological Society.pdf
- A Message from the Hearing Impairment Team April 2020.pdf
- Top tips for families of children with autism.pdf
- Washing Hands Poster.pdf
Named SENCo: Mrs L. Smith (NASENCo)
If you have any queries or concerns you would like to discuss with the SENCO, please use the following contact details:
Tel: 01332 272249