Please see the current exciting opportunities to work at our school.
Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Please see the relevant advert and job description below.
We are seeking to appoint at the earliest opportunity an enthusiastic and committed primary TA who has the knowledge, skills and drive required to make a difference to the lives of children in our community.
This is a real opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the development of learning in our school.
While there is a vacancy available for this post the advert will remain open but will close as soon as appointments have been made. Consideration will be given to both full and part time applicants.
Application form and monitoring form is available at the bottom of this page. CV's or other applications will not be accepted for this post. Any gaps in history must be explained.
Relief Midday Supervisor
Applications are invited as soon as possible - we reserve the right to close applications early.
Please see below for the Job Advert and Job Description and Person Spec. If you would like to apply for the position, please complete the Application Form and Reference Monitoring Form below and email both to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Assistant Vacancy
We are looking to appoint an individual who:
- Has an NVQ level 2 (Ideally)
- Can assist the catering supervisor prepare and serve freshly cooked nutritious meals
- Can assist with the clearing of the food hall and kitchen in a timely manner
- Can maintain a professional, friendly and welcoming environment
The successful candidates will enjoy:
- rewarding children to work with;
- working with a friendly, dedicated and supportive staff team;
- outstanding facilities in our new (PFI) building;
- a commitment to your professional development.
We are proud members of Derby Diocesan Academy Trust, please see available opportunities to work for our academy trust:
Application and reference forms:
(please send directly to the School Office, email@example.com by the advertised closing date)