Permanent Teaching Assistant Level 2 (Initially KS1)
Age Range: 3 – 11 years NOR: 570 plus 30 FT equivalent FS1
Start date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Permanent 38.2 Weeks / 35 hours per week
FTE Salary: Scale E point 10 – 14 £21,322 - £23,080 pro-rata per annum
Actual Salary: Scale E point 10 – 14 £16,992 - £18,808 per annum
Closing date for applications: 12pm Friday 11th June 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed primary teaching assistant who has the knowledge, skills and drive required to make a difference to the lives of children in our community.
This is a real opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the development of learning in our school.
Hardwick Primary offers an inspiring modern learning environment for children, nurtured by a friendly, enthusiastic and supportive school team who believe our pupils deserve the best and who consistently strive to make improvements to our outstanding school.
We are proud of our school, our pupils, our team and our achievements and have CARE for one another at the heart of all we do.
We are looking to appoint a creative, experienced and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
- has high expectations and will use this to deliver engaging learning;
- has an innovative and exciting approach to learning;
- has the ability to reflect on and develop their own practice and that of others;
- is willing to play a key role in the development, delivery and enrichment of our curriculum;
- is well-organised and will make a positive contribution to our school team;
The successful candidates will enjoy:
- rewarding children to work with;
- working with a friendly, dedicated and supportive staff team;
- outstanding facilities in our new (PFI) building;
- a commitment to your professional development.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks.
Please email your completed application and reference request forms to email@example.com by 12pm Friday 11th June 2021.
DDAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and Disclosure Barring Service checks. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided
DDAT welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Please only complete the DDAT application form and DDAT Reference/Monitoring forms attached with this advert. Send these to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. Unfortunately, other application forms or CVs will not be accepted.